Virtualy indestructible material to offer a simple to install, long lasting product that eliminates sheet flow of rainwater into the sanitary sewer system. Added advantages are the elimination of debris and dirt. Reduces odor and cover rattle noises.
• 10 year warranty on the body of the In Flow dish, material thickness is 0.187
• Ventilation by valve or vent hole
• Made in USA.
• Manufactured with High Molecular Weight Polyethylene, or H.M.W.P.E., one of the strongest ultra-high density and high molecular weight polyethylene compounds available for this purpose.
• Won't absorb moisture, excellent stress crack resistance and stiffness.
• Made of ultra high density polyethlene copolymer material that meets ASTM specifications designation D 1248, Class A, Category 5, Type 111 with a minimum impact brittleness temp of -180°F. Thickness is uniform 1/8" or greater. Corrosion proof from all gasses associated with waste water collection systems.
• Lift strap is 1" wide woven polyproylene web and attached to bowl of dish by wide head stainless steel 3/16" rivet and stainless steel 3/4" backup washer. All cut edges seared to prevent raveling.
• Ventilation vent hole and or valve located on the side of the bowl. Allows maximum release of 5 gallons of water per 24 hours and is not affected by debris that may collect in bottom of the dish. Sewer gas is vented at 1 PSI or less.
• Gasket is made of closed cell neoprene and is attached by a pressure sensitive adhesive to the weight bearing surface of dish.
NOMINAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF H.M.W.P.E.
To insure proper fit, dishes are manufactured to specific measurements provided by the purchaser. These measurements are obtained according to the following diagrams. If you need assistance, please call our office for more information.