The No Flow In Flow stainless steel dish is made to your requirements to offer a simple to install, long lasting product that eliminates sheet flow of rainwater into the sanitary sewer system.
• Prevent the flow of rainwater into sewage systems
• Control manhole odor
• Made in USA.
• Keeps debris out of sewer.
• Prevents manhole noise and manhole flipping.
• Manufactured of 304 or 316 stainless steel, 16 gauge. Bowl is large enough to receive the design of the underside of the manhole lid. The bowl size is designed to allow easy removal from the frame of the manhole. Insert load test is greater than 3000 lbs.
• The handle is a cable terminal, and cable eye end manufactured from stainless steel, and is 3/16" thickness, coated. Attached with a #66 stainless steel rivet and a 1" diameter backup washer. The cable is braided in a manner which resists cutting with bolt cutters.
• Tile tether is manufactured from 3/16" braided stainless steel, and attached with a #66 stainless steel rivet. The cable terminal end and eye are manufactured from stainless steel
• Gasket is made of closed cell neoprene and is attached by a pressure sensitive adhesive to the weight bearing surface of dish.
• Relief valve is designed to release at a pressure of .5 to 1.5 PSI and release less than 5 gallons of water in 24 hours. The valve is threaded and screwed into a hole drilled in the bottom of the insert and is made from a material that is inert from Sulfuric Acid, Hydrogen Sulfide and other substances found in sanitary sewer systems.
To insure proper fit, dishes are manufactured to specific measurements provided by the purchaser. These measurements are obtained according to the following diagrams. If you need assistance, please call our office for more information.
Installation: The manhole frame should be cleaned of all dirt and debris BEFORE placing the manhole insert on the rim. Seat it fully around the manhole frame rim to prevent water from infiltrating between the cover and the manhole frame rim.